FOR ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO STOP GAMBLING, RIGHT NOW!!!
mruk4u
2005-08-30 17:29:13 UTC
GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS
Web site URL:
http://www.gamblersanonymous.org
UK Tel.:
0207 384 3040

GAMCARE
Web site URL:
http://www.gamcare.co.uk
UK Tel.:
0845 6000 133

Also,...
GAMANON
http://www.gam-anon.org

I wish you all well on your road and safe path to recovery.
Bye/-Paul
:-)
tearless
2005-09-07 13:38:30 UTC
Also..

GettingPastGambling

www.gettingpastgambling.com

http://www.gettingpastgambling.com/bb/
tearless
2005-09-11 17:21:06 UTC
Hello from LindaH
aka tearlessgerty2004
owner/moderator of GettingPastGambling.

Do you need someone to talk to… someone to listen to you, without feeling
they are judging you, regarding a gambling problem?

Do you feel like you are the only one in this situation and wondering how
you, the logical, sensible, in control of “everything”, person you recall
being at some stage, got into this predicament, that seems to be
threating your security – not only financial, but emotionally and
physically as well?

Do you feel like there is no-one out there who will/can understand?

"If you are still gambling, but have the honest desire to stop, or if
you're concerned about a family member or friend's gambling and you're
looking for insight into this addiction/problem, you are very welcome at
Getting Past Gambling."

You no longer need to struggle with this alone…
… Please visit our friendly on line support group for gamblers who are
wanting to give up gambling , but finding it difficult if not nearly
impossible to do so without some form of help.

…If you are a former gambler, please come and share your experiences and
become a ray of hope/inspiration and learning to those of us at varying
stages of the recovery process.
…or you are needing a little extra encouragement right now, to continue
your journey…we would really like to help you in whatever way we can.

LindaH.